Tips för forskare
OCRE To Launch New Open Funding Call for Cloud & Digital Services In Support Of Research Activities
OCRE is part of the broader European Open Science Cloud landscape and focuses on the delivery of commercial cloud and digital platforms providing for excellence regarding European research outcomes and ensuring that related data support the FAIR (findable, accessible, interoperable and reusable) data principles.
Deadline: Opens September 15th, 2020 and will last for six weeks
The first funding call for projects will open on September 15th, 2020 and will last for six weeks with no extensions currently foreseen.
Under this new funding call, OCRE aims to fund projects which:
- Intend on consuming cloud and digital services to accelerate research outcomes
- Are able to demonstrate the impact of these services in terms of their outputs and agility
- Are not currently using these tools at scale
- Provide significant relevance in terms of their research discipline
- Form part of the broader European research community
- Hope to support further research and collaboration through their efforts
- Look to begin consuming services at year end 2020 or early 2021