The office is a joint government mandate to Vinnova and the Swedish Research Council, where the Swedish Research Council is the convening authority.The office shall work towards:
- Increased knowledge nationally about the facilities.
- Broadening the Swedish use of the facilities.
- Increased engagement among new interest and user groups within different sectors.
- Making initiatives visible.
- Coordinating ongoing and planned activities.
The office is being established – this page will be updated gradually.
PublISHED ON 29 April 2020
UpDATED ON 07 May 2020