Changes relating to your grant

If you have been absent and need more time to complete your research project, or if you would like to switch to a different administrating organisation for example, you can request a change to your grant via Prisma. Here you will find information about the rules associated with different types of changes.

Most of these types of requests must also be signed by another party in Prisma, usually the administrating organisation. The request is forwarded to the Swedish Research Council for consideration once it has been signed by all parties.

The request will be cancelled if it has not been signed by all the required parties within the specified period of time. If that happens, you will need to submit a new request. Please note that other rules apply when the applicant is an organisation.


PublISHED ON 18 May 2018

UpDATED ON 23 November 2018


  1. About Swedish Research Council calls 2020

    We currently have 30 calls planned for 2020. Most relate to grants that we issue calls for every year. For the first time we will issue a call for exploratory workshop grants within educational sciences. Another new feature is a call aimed at increas...

  2. New calls 2019

    In spring 2019, the Swedish Research Council will for the first time issue a call for international postdoc grants within development research. Other new grant formats are two calls linked to register-based research. One relates to grants for researc...

  3. Scientific reporting

    Researchers and organisations that must submit a scientific report in spring 2019 according to their reporting plans must do so using a specific form. You will find the forms here. Please note that different rules apply for grants to research infrast...