Grants awarded in 2015 or later
An authorised representative of the administrating organisation shall submit the scientific report. The specific terms explain what you are required to report.
Email the report to email@example.com no later than the date stated in the specific terms.
Key Performance Indicators
Gender equality plan
As from the 2021 call, the infrastructures that have been awarded a grant shall submit a gender equality plan.
- For support awarded from 2022, the plan shall be received by us no later than 31 October 2022 (delayed date).
- For support awarded from 2023, the plan shall be received by us no later than 31 October 2023.
Grant for accessibility to infrastructure
The project leader responsible shall submit the scientific report directly via reporting forms in Prisma. You will receive an automated email from Prisma once the reporting period has started. The message will be sent to the email address you have registered on your Prisma account. The reporting form is reached by logging in to your Prisma account.
Please fill in the requested information in the reporting forms and press “Submit” to register your report. Your scientific report must be submitted no later than 2 pm on the date registered in Prisma. Please observe that after this deadline Prisma will be closed for reporting and you will have to contact the SRC in order to be able to register your report.
If your submitted scientific report requires additions/is incomplete you will receive a message from Prisma.
Grants awarded before 2015
An authorised representative of the administrating organisation shall submit the scientific report.
Expensive scientific equipment
- Briefly describe (1 A4 page) the equipment and how it has been important to the research. Provide examples and reference relevant publications.
- Submit this via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the date specified in the document “Approval of terms”.
Operational, database and planning grants
- Using 1-2 A4 pages, describe what the grant has been used for. Focus on use of the research infrastructure and any publications.
- Submit this via email to email@example.com no later that the date specified in the document “Approval of terms”.