New members for two scientific committees at the Swedish Research Council
The Swedish Research Council’s Board has appointed members to the Committee for Educational Sciences and the Committee for Artistic Researchfor the period 2019–2021. The mandate period is three years, and members may be reappointed for a further three-year period
Committee for Educational Sciences
- Johan Lithner, Professor of Mathematical Didactics, Umeå University
- Annica Löfdahl Hultman, Professor of Pedagogic Work, Karlstad University
- Christina Segerholm, Professor of Pedagogics, Umeå University
Members (new appointments)
- Camilla Bardel, Professor of Modern Languages with Didactic Focus, Stockholm University
- Cecilia Bjursell, Docent in Business Studies and acting MD of Encell, Jönköping University
- Mikael Börjesson, Professor of Educational Sociology, Uppsala University
- Monica Rosén, Professor of Pedagogics, University of Gothenburg
- Robert Thornberg, Professor of Pedagogics, Linköping University
- Christian Lundahl, Professor of Pedagogics, Örebro University
- Sven Bölte, Professor of Child and Youth Psychiatric Science, Karolinska Institutet
Petter Aasen's appointment as chair of the Committee for Educational Sciences lasts up to and including 30 June 2019.
Committee for Artistic Research
Chair (former member)
- Markus Degerman, artist, Professor of Contemporary Art at Tromsø Academy of Contemporary Art and Creative Writing, Norway
- Annette Arlander, PhD, Professor in Performance, Art and Theory at Stockholm University of the Arts
- Hanna Hallgren, PhD, poet, Docent in Gender Sciences, University of Gothenburg, researcher at Linnaeus University
Members (new appointments)
- Johan Redström, PhD, designer, Professor of Umeå Institute of Design, Umeå University
- Meike Schalk, PhD, architect, Associate Professor of Urban Studies and Urban Theory, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Cecilia Sjöholm, PhD in Literature and PhD in Philosophy, Professor of Aesthetics, Södertörn University
- Carl Unander Scharin, PhD, composer, opera singer, Professor, Karlstad University
Pdf / Printout
MORE WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECT AREA
Published 19 November 2021
We have now decided on the dates for 40 or our calls next year. Many of calls are recurrent, but some will be issued for the first time. The new calls are shown in the list below. More calls will be added.
Published 11 November 2021
The Swedish Research Council’s Board has appointed members to the Committee for Artistic Research and the Committee for Educational Sciences for the period 2022–2024. The mandate period is three years, and members may be reappointed for a further thr...
Published 14 June 2021
She is a professor of modern languages, focusing on didactics, with a great interest in languages and language learning, as well as language didactics. In her new role, she wants to work towards more collaboration and internationalisation in educatio...