14 researchers in Sweden to receive an ERC Starting grant
It has now been decided who will get an ERC Starting grant. In total, 408 researchers will share more than 6 billion SEK, to be used in developing their research and building up their own teams. 14 of them have a Swedish host institution.
University of Gothenburg
- Davide Angeletti, B Cell immunodominance in antiviral immunity
- Pia Dosenovic, Vaccine development against variable pathogens
- Maria Genander, Redefining the esophageal stem cell niche – towards targeting of squamous cell carcinoma
- Jenny Mjösberg, Single-cell analysis of intestinal lymphocytes reveals targets for treatment of inflammatory bowel disease
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)
- Maria Cuartero, Conquering a new paradigm for addressing ion detection in real scenarios
- Outi Tammisola, Modelling revolution for complex fluid flow over surfaces and walls
- Sara Liin, Resilience and trigger factors in cardiac arrhythmia: Risk stratification and drug design
- Per Augustsson, High throughput microfluidic cell and nanoparticle handling by molecular and thermal gradient acoustic focusing
- Nancy Bocken, Experimenting with circular service business models
- Mikkel Brydegaard, Coherent back-lasing from atmospheric insects
- Andreas Ehn, Advanced laser diagnostics for discharge plasma
- Markus Kowalewski, Chemistry in optical nano cavities: Designing photonic reagents and light-matter materials
- Karin Lind, Multi-dimensional analysis of the metal-poor Galaxy
- David Wheatcroft, Species discrimination in birds: A behavioural-neurogenomics approach to auditory learning
MORE WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECT AREA
Published 19 May 2022
Welcome 15 June to an information webinar about ERC Synergy grant (SyG). The next call, ERC-2023-SyG, is tentatively due to open in July 2022, with a deadline in November 2022.
Published 26 April 2022
The ERC has published the results of last years call for ERC Advanced Grant. The average grant is 2,5 million EUR paid across five years. 253 researchers from 21 countries are awarded the grant. Six of them are affiliated to a Swedish host institutio...
Published 17 March 2022
The ERC has published the results of the call for Consolidator Grants. The grants are intended for researchers whose PhDs were awarded 7-12 years ago, and the average grant is 2 million EUR paid across five years. 15 of the researchers to receive a g...