14 researchers in Sweden to receive an ERC Starting grant
It has now been decided who will get an ERC Starting grant. In total, 408 researchers will share more than 6 billion SEK, to be used in developing their research and building up their own teams. 14 of them have a Swedish host institution.
University of Gothenburg
- Davide Angeletti, B Cell immunodominance in antiviral immunity
- Pia Dosenovic, Vaccine development against variable pathogens
- Maria Genander, Redefining the esophageal stem cell niche – towards targeting of squamous cell carcinoma
- Jenny Mjösberg, Single-cell analysis of intestinal lymphocytes reveals targets for treatment of inflammatory bowel disease
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)
- Maria Cuartero, Conquering a new paradigm for addressing ion detection in real scenarios
- Outi Tammisola, Modelling revolution for complex fluid flow over surfaces and walls
- Sara Liin, Resilience and trigger factors in cardiac arrhythmia: Risk stratification and drug design
- Per Augustsson, High throughput microfluidic cell and nanoparticle handling by molecular and thermal gradient acoustic focusing
- Nancy Bocken, Experimenting with circular service business models
- Mikkel Brydegaard, Coherent back-lasing from atmospheric insects
- Andreas Ehn, Advanced laser diagnostics for discharge plasma
- Markus Kowalewski, Chemistry in optical nano cavities: Designing photonic reagents and light-matter materials
- Karin Lind, Multi-dimensional analysis of the metal-poor Galaxy
- David Wheatcroft, Species discrimination in birds: A behavioural-neurogenomics approach to auditory learning
MORE WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECT AREA
Published 12 November 2021
The Swedish Research Council is organising a workshop serie for European Research Council (ERC) Consolidator grant (CoG) candidates to obtain advice and inspiration for ERC CoG interviews.
Published 2 September 2021
The Swedish Research Council is organising a three part workshop series for European Research Council (ERC) Starting grant (StG) candidates to obtain advice and inspiration for ERC StG and interviews. Researchers applying with Swedish universities as...
Published 7 May 2021
In very stiff competition, more than 45 researchers working in Sweden received funding from the European Research Council in 2020. The Swedish Research Council is taking this opportunity to show our recognition by organization a reception.