10 researchers in Sweden to receive an ERC Consolidator grant
Today, the ERC published the results of the call for Consolidator grants. The grants are intended for researchers whose PhDs were awarded 7-12 years ago. A total of 301 researchers will share more than 600 million EUR, to be used to conduct excellent research. The average grant is 2 million EUR paid across five years.
Chalmers University of Technology
- Åsa Haglund, UV-LASE: Out of the blue: membrane-based microcavity lasers from the blue to the ultraviolet wavelength regime
- Fredrik Westerlund, nanoDNArepair: Next Generation Nanofludic Devices for Single Molecule Analysis of DNA Repair Dynamics
University of Gothenburg
- Anders Rosengren, TRANSLATIONAL: A new translational strategy for tailored treatment of type 2 diabetes
- Camilla Svensson, ANTIBODYPAIN: Autoantibodies and chronic pain - Unraveling new mechanisms contributing to pain in rheumatic disease
- Myriam Aouadi, MacinNASH: Revealing the contribution of liver macrophage populations to NASH in insulin resistance
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)
- Bob Sturm, MUSAiC: Music at the Frontiers of Artificial Creativity and Criticism
- Dimos Dimarogonas, LEAFHOUND: Leader-follower hybrid control and task planning for multi-agent systems under spatiotemporal logic specifications
- Filipe Carlos Pereira, TrojanDC: Harnessing dendritic cell reprogramming for cancer immunotherapy
- Ilona Riipinen, INTEGRATE: An Integrated View on Coupled Aerosol-Cloud Interactions
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU)
- Paul Kardol, THRESHOLD: Thresholds and tipping points in ecosystem responses to global warming
MORE WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECT AREA
Published 24 January 2023
It has now been decided who will recieve an ERC Proof of Concept Grant in the last call 2022. Six of the researches awarded the grant is affiliated to a Swedish university.
Published 20 December 2022
Welcome to an information webinar about the call for ERC Advanced Grant (ERC-2023-AdG). Invited researchers will present their experiences from writing an application and we will also learn about the evaluation process. The expert and AdG co-call coo...
Published 25 November 2022
The Swedish Research Council is organising webinars for researchers who have applied for an ERC Advanced grant (AdG) and have progressed to step 2 of the evaluation process. Administrative staff at Swedish universities who work with research support ...