PublISHED ON 09 December 2020
UpDATED ON 09 December 2020
14 researchers in Sweden to receive an ERC Consolidator grant
The ERC has published the results of this years call for Consolidator grants. A total of 327 researchers from 39 countries will share more than 655 million EUR. 14 of them have a Swedish host institution. The grants are intended for researchers whose PhDs were awarded 7-12 years ago, and the average grant is 2 million EUR paid across five years.
Chalmers University of Technology
- Andreas Dahlin: Single Molecule Analysis in Nanoscale Reaction Chambers
- Kasper Moth-Poulsen: Photo Thermal Management Materials
University of Gothenburg
- Giovanni Volpe: Microscopic Active Particles with Embodied Intelligence
- Samir El-Andaloussi: Release of engineered extracellular vesicles for delivery of biotherapeutics
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)
- Jens H Bardarson: The localization frontier---from many-body localization to amorphous topological matter via the landscape
- Ilaria Testa: Intact SynaPtic Imaging in REal-time
- Caterina Doglioni: REAL-time discovery strategies for DARK matter and dark sector signals at the ATLAS detector with Run-3 LHC data
- Hanna Isaksson: A multimodal approach to tendon mechanobiology
- Stefano Manzoni: Soil MIcrobial responses to land use and climatic changes in the Light of Evolution
- Kristine Eck: Variation in Institutional Oversight of Police Misconduct
- Lars Forsberg: Loss of chromosome Y in immune cells: targeting disease mechanisms and tools for clinical applications
- Venkata Kamalakar Mutta: Spin Engineering in Flexible and Functional Two-Dimensional Quantum Material Devices
- Alexander Suh: Evolutionary origin and impact of germline-restricted chromosomes
- Alexandra Teleki: Nanoengineered magnetoresponsive diagnosis and personalized treatment of pediatric inflammatory bowel disease
PUBLISHED ON 09 December 2020
UpDATED ON 09 December 2020
Pdf / Printout
MORE WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECT AREA
Published 23 February 2021
Within the new framework programme Horizon Europe, the European Research Council (ERC) is making large amounts of research funding available for applicants in 2021. All calls are open for all subject areas. The first call opens on 25 February.
Published 7 January 2021
It has now been decided who will recieve an ERC Proof of Concept Grant in the third and last call 2020. 55 researchers from 17 different countries were awarded this grant. Three of those are affiliated to a Swedish university.
Published 5 November 2020
It has now been decided who will get an ERC Synergy Grant 2020. The grant is aimed at researchers who join up to four other researchers to work in synergy to jointly solve a research question. In total, 34 synergy teams are sharing more than 350 mill...