14 researchers in Sweden to receive an ERC Consolidator grant
The ERC has published the results of this years call for Consolidator grants. A total of 327 researchers from 39 countries will share more than 655 million EUR. 14 of them have a Swedish host institution. The grants are intended for researchers whose PhDs were awarded 7-12 years ago, and the average grant is 2 million EUR paid across five years.
Chalmers University of Technology
- Andreas Dahlin: Single Molecule Analysis in Nanoscale Reaction Chambers
- Kasper Moth-Poulsen: Photo Thermal Management Materials
University of Gothenburg
- Giovanni Volpe: Microscopic Active Particles with Embodied Intelligence
- Samir El-Andaloussi: Release of engineered extracellular vesicles for delivery of biotherapeutics
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)
- Jens H Bardarson: The localization frontier---from many-body localization to amorphous topological matter via the landscape
- Ilaria Testa: Intact SynaPtic Imaging in REal-time
- Caterina Doglioni: REAL-time discovery strategies for DARK matter and dark sector signals at the ATLAS detector with Run-3 LHC data
- Hanna Isaksson: A multimodal approach to tendon mechanobiology
- Stefano Manzoni: Soil MIcrobial responses to land use and climatic changes in the Light of Evolution
- Kristine Eck: Variation in Institutional Oversight of Police Misconduct
- Lars Forsberg: Loss of chromosome Y in immune cells: targeting disease mechanisms and tools for clinical applications
- Venkata Kamalakar Mutta: Spin Engineering in Flexible and Functional Two-Dimensional Quantum Material Devices
- Alexander Suh: Evolutionary origin and impact of germline-restricted chromosomes
- Alexandra Teleki: Nanoengineered magnetoresponsive diagnosis and personalized treatment of pediatric inflammatory bowel disease
Pdf / Printout
MORE WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECT AREA
Published 15 February 2024
It is now possible for researchers who applied for the grant Post Doctoral European Fellowship 2023 within Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) programme, and were the highest ranked reserves, to receive funding from the Swedish Research Council. Th...
Published 5 February 2024
Welcome to an information webinar about the next call for ERC Starting Grant (ERC-2025-StG) and ERC Consolidator Grant (ERC-2025-CoG). The meeting is aimed at researchers and administrative staff at Swedish universities who work with research support...
Published 18 January 2024
It has now been decided who will recieve an ERC Proof of Concept Grant in the last round of the call 2023. Two researchers are affiliated to a Swedish university. In addition, two researchers from the reserve list from the second round have been g...