14 researchers in Sweden to receive an ERC Consolidator grant
The ERC has published the results of this years call for Consolidator grants. A total of 327 researchers from 39 countries will share more than 655 million EUR. 14 of them have a Swedish host institution. The grants are intended for researchers whose PhDs were awarded 7-12 years ago, and the average grant is 2 million EUR paid across five years.
Chalmers University of Technology
- Andreas Dahlin: Single Molecule Analysis in Nanoscale Reaction Chambers
- Kasper Moth-Poulsen: Photo Thermal Management Materials
University of Gothenburg
- Giovanni Volpe: Microscopic Active Particles with Embodied Intelligence
- Samir El-Andaloussi: Release of engineered extracellular vesicles for delivery of biotherapeutics
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)
- Jens H Bardarson: The localization frontier---from many-body localization to amorphous topological matter via the landscape
- Ilaria Testa: Intact SynaPtic Imaging in REal-time
- Caterina Doglioni: REAL-time discovery strategies for DARK matter and dark sector signals at the ATLAS detector with Run-3 LHC data
- Hanna Isaksson: A multimodal approach to tendon mechanobiology
- Stefano Manzoni: Soil MIcrobial responses to land use and climatic changes in the Light of Evolution
- Kristine Eck: Variation in Institutional Oversight of Police Misconduct
- Lars Forsberg: Loss of chromosome Y in immune cells: targeting disease mechanisms and tools for clinical applications
- Venkata Kamalakar Mutta: Spin Engineering in Flexible and Functional Two-Dimensional Quantum Material Devices
- Alexander Suh: Evolutionary origin and impact of germline-restricted chromosomes
- Alexandra Teleki: Nanoengineered magnetoresponsive diagnosis and personalized treatment of pediatric inflammatory bowel disease
Pdf / Printout
MORE WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECT AREA
Published 31 January 2023
The ERC has published the results of the call for Consolidator Grants. 12 of the researchers to receive a grant have a Swedish host institution, the majority of them do research in natural sciences and engineering.
Published 24 January 2023
It has now been decided who will recieve an ERC Proof of Concept Grant in the last call 2022. Six of the researches awarded the grant is affiliated to a Swedish university.
Published 20 December 2022
Welcome to an information webinar about the call for ERC Advanced Grant (ERC-2023-AdG). Invited researchers will present their experiences from writing an application and we will also learn about the evaluation process. The expert and AdG co-call coo...