New members of the Committee for Clinical Therapy Research
The 2021 Committee for Clinical Treatment Research has now been appointed. Eight of the members are new and five are re-elected. The new chairman is Miia Kivipelto.
- Miia Kivipelto, Karolinska Institutet and Karolinska University Hospital
- Anders Bjartell, Lund University and Skåne University Hospital
- Annette Bruchfeld, Linköping University and Linköping University Hospital
- Mia von Euler, Örebro University and Örebro University Hospital
- Clara Hellner, Region Stockholm
- Magnus Janzon, Region Östergötland
- Bertil Lindahl, Uppsala University and Uppsala University Hospital
- Håkan Olausson, Linköping University and Linköping University Hospital
- Claes Ahlm, Region Västerbotten
- Anders Christensson, Region Skåne
- Lisa Ekselius, Uppsala University and Uppsala University Hospital
- Jan Kilhamn, Region Västra Götaland
- Petri Olivius, Region Sörmland
MORE WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECT AREA
Published 27 February 2023
The Swedish Research Council’s research review in clinical thearpy research describes the current situation for the research and makes a forecast of the development during the next 5–10 years. The review also includes scientific and research policy r...
Published 25 January 2023
You will receive an automated email from Prisma once the reporting period has started.
Published 12 April 2022
Increased knowledge, national coordination and regular mappings of unclear areas and obstacles. This is the way forward for improving the utilisation of health data for research and innovation. We are now beginning the work of establishing national s...