New members of the Committee for Clinical Therapy Research
The 2021 Committee for Clinical Treatment Research has now been appointed. Eight of the members are new and five are re-elected. The new chairman is Miia Kivipelto.
- Miia Kivipelto, Karolinska Institutet and Karolinska University Hospital
- Anders Bjartell, Lund University and Skåne University Hospital
- Annette Bruchfeld, Linköping University and Linköping University Hospital
- Mia von Euler, Örebro University and Örebro University Hospital
- Clara Hellner, Region Stockholm
- Magnus Janzon, Region Östergötland
- Bertil Lindahl, Uppsala University and Uppsala University Hospital
- Håkan Olausson, Linköping University and Linköping University Hospital
- Claes Ahlm, Region Västerbotten
- Anders Christensson, Region Skåne
- Lisa Ekselius, Uppsala University and Uppsala University Hospital
- Jan Kilhamn, Region Västra Götaland
- Petri Olivius, Region Sörmland
MORE WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECT AREA
Published 14 January 2022
The Swedish Research Council is appointing a Secretary General for Clinical Research. The position is entirely new, and will be held by Jonas Oldgren, who is a professor in coagulation research, and a senior consultant cardiologist. He will take up h...
Published 15 November 2021
The Swedish Research Council is allocating 50 million SEK to 14 research projects into post-COVID syndrome. The research shall contribute to developing knowledge within health and medical care, and improving diagnosis and therapy alternatives for pat...
Published 14 June 2021
Six research environments will share a total of 100 million SEK for follow-up studies of COVID-19 vaccines. The research environments are based on collaborations between different regions, and will focus on different aspects of health and medical car...