Seven researchers in Sweden to receive an ERC Advanced grant
It has now been decided who will get an ERC Advanced grant. In total, 209 researchers will share more than 500 million euro. Seven of them have a Swedish host institution.
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)
- Joakim Lundeberg, TWIGA: Tissue-wide identification of genome alterations in cancer
- Lars-Erik Wernersson, Dynamism: Dynamic Properties of Ferroelectric III-V
- Christian Broberger, Together: E Pluribus Unum: Principles and Plasticity of Electrical Coupling in a Neuronal Network
- Hiranya Peiris, CosmicExplorer:Exploring the Cosmos with the Vera Rubin Observatory
- Lars Pettersson, GAS-WAT: Gases in Water
- Meike Wagner, P-CITIZENS: Performing Citizenship. Social and Political Agency in Non-Professional Theatre Practice in Germany, France, Britain, Sweden and Switzerland (17801850)
- Per Ahlberg, Tetrapod Origin: Tracking our ancestors across the Devonian world: a new multidisciplinary approach to the origin of tetrapods
The next call for Advanced Grants should open on 20 May 2021.
MORE WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECT AREA
Published 20 January 2022
There is now an opportunity to recruit researchers from Switzerland who have been awarded a Starting Grant from the European Research Council (ERC). Swedish HEIs can now receive help with the cost of such recruitment via a grant from the Swedish Rese...
Published 10 January 2022
The European Research Council (ERC) Starting Grant 2021 has awarded 397 researchers in Europe up to 1,5 million euro, to develop their research project and to building their own research teams. 14 of them have a Swedish host institution.
Published 12 November 2021
The Swedish Research Council is organising a workshop serie for European Research Council (ERC) Consolidator grant (CoG) candidates to obtain advice and inspiration for ERC CoG interviews.