New members for two scientific committees at the Swedish Research Council
The Swedish Research Council’s Board has appointed members to the Committee for Artistic Research and the Committee for Educational Sciences for the period 2022–2024. The mandate period is three years, and members may be reappointed for a further three-year period.
Committee for Artistic Research
The Committee for Artistic Research has seven members. They represent different art forms and are active in artistic research or artistic development work. The Swedish Research Council appoints the chair and members based on proposals from relevant higher education institutions.
Cecilia Sjöholm, PhD, Professor of Aesthetics, Södertörn University (former member)
- Camilla Eeg-Tverbakk, Professor of Drama and Applied Theatre, Dramaturg, Oslo Metropolitan University, Norway
- Cecilia Järdemar, PhD, artist, Senior Lecturer in Photography and Moving Image, University of Arts, Crafts and Design
- Fredrik Nyberg, poet, PhD in Literary Design, freelance, affiliated with the University of Gothenburg, HDK-Valand
- Johan Redström. PhD, designer, Professor of Umeå Institute of Design, Umeå University
- Meike Schalk, PhD, architect, Associate Professor of Urban Studies and Urban Theory, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Carl Unander Scharin, PhD, composer, opera singer, Professor, Karlstad University
Committee for Educational Sciences
The Committee has eleven members representing different scientific disciplines of relevance to research in the educational sciences. The Swedish Research Council appoints the chair and members. Seven of them are appointed based on proposals from higher education institutions, and three are appointed based on proposals from the research funding bodies Formas (Swedish Research Council for Environment, Agricultural Sciences and Spatial Planning), Forte (the Swedish Research Council for Health, Working Life and Welfare), and Vinnova.
Vibeke Grover, Professor of Pedagogy, University of Oslo, Norway (reappointed)
- Ylva Hofvander-Trulsson, Professor of Didactics of Aesthetic Subjects, Stockholm University of the Arts
- Johan Lundin, Professor of Informatics with orientation towards learning, University of Gothenburg
- Helen Melander Bowden, Professor of Pedagogics, Uppsala University
- Björn Åstrand, Associate professor in History, Senior Lecturer in Pedagogical Work, Umeå University
- Magnus Österholm, Associate Professor of Mathematics Education, Umeå University, and Professor of Mathematics Education, Mid Sweden University.
- Cecilia Bjursell, Professor of Pedagogics and acting MD of Encell, Jönköping University
- Sven Bölte, Professor of Child and Youth Psychiatric Science, Karolinska Institutet
- Mikael Börjesson, Professor of Educational Sociology, Uppsala University
- Christian Lundahl, Professor of Pedagogics, Örebro University
- Monica Rosén, Professor of Pedagogics, University of Gothenburg
Pdf / Printout
MORE WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECT AREA
Published 6 May 2022
We are now starting the move to our new office at Hanverkargatan 11B in Stockholm. We will still be located in the centre – from the Central Station, it is a 10 minute walk to the new office.
Published 22 April 2022
The Swedish Research Council has decided to support researchers fleeing the war in Ukraine by contributing financially to the Swedish section of Scholars at Risk. SAR-Sweden is working to secure funding so that researchers needing protection can be o...
Published 6 April 2022
Questions about the environment and climate are occupying an ever larger place in artistic research, often through multi-disciplinary collaborations. The purpose of this year’s symposium is to open up a dialogue about the role of artistic research in...