Seven researchers in Sweden to receive an ERC Proof of concept grant
It has now been decided who will recieve an ERC Proof of concept grant in the first call 2022. The grant is made available to those who already have an ERC award, and will cover activities at the very early stage of turning research outputs into a commercial or socially valuable proposition. 166 researchers from 21 countries are awarded the grant, worth 150 000 euro. Seven of those are affiliated to a Swedish university.
Chalmers University of Technology
- Victor Torres Company: H2Microcomb, Photonic molecule microcombs
University of Gothenburg
- Johan Åkerman: SPINTOP
- Anna Rising: ArtSilkTex, Artifical spider silk textiles
- Björn Högberg: FuseSeq, Single molecule reconstruction for high-throughput, short-read sequencing technologie
- Simon Elsässer: hmqPro, Highly multiplexed, quantitative protein biomarker profiling (hmqPro)
- Jonas Larsson: RNable, RNA and Nanotechnology Enable Wider Accessibility to Stem Cell Transplantation
- Fredrik Swartling: Soxradicate Relapse, A combined diagnostic and targeted gene therapy platform for brain tumor relapse
MORE WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECT AREA
Published 5 February 2024
Welcome to an information webinar about the next call for ERC Starting Grant (ERC-2025-StG) and ERC Consolidator Grant (ERC-2025-CoG). The meeting is aimed at researchers and administrative staff at Swedish universities who work with research support...
Published 18 January 2024
It has now been decided who will recieve an ERC Proof of Concept Grant in the last round of the call 2023. Two researchers are affiliated to a Swedish university. In addition, two researchers from the reserve list from the second round have been g...
Published 8 December 2023
The Swedish Research Council is organising two webinars for European Research Council (ERC) Advanced grant candidates to obtain advice and inspiration for ERC AdG interviews. The interview webinar is aimed at researchers who have progressed to step 2...