Six researchers in Sweden to receive an ERC Advanced Grant
The ERC has published the results of last years call for ERC Advanced Grant. The average grant is 2,5 million EUR paid across five years. 253 researchers from 21 countries are awarded the grant. Six of them are affiliated to a Swedish host institution.
Among the six researchers in Sweden receiving ERC Advanced Grant, four are active within life sciences, and two in physical and engineering sciences.
In addition to these six researchers, one researcher from a Swedish universitiy has received the highest grade (A) and been placed on the ERC reserve list.
Approved research projects
University of Gothenburg
- Henrik Zetterberg med projektet FLUBIODEM: Fluid Biomarkers for Neurodegenerativ Dementias
- Thierry Coquand med projektet: ForCUTT: Formalisation of Constructive Univalent Type Theory
- Patrik Ernfors med projektet DescendPain: Descending control of pain
The Swedish Museum of Natural History
- Love Dalén med projektet PrimiGenomes: Investigating mammalian evolution using million-year genomic transects
- Stephan Rosswog: INSPIRATION: From inspiral to kilonova
- Johan Sundström: EmergeAI: Enhancing emergency department safety, efficacy and cost-effectiveness by artificial intelligence
MORE WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECT AREA
Published 24 January 2023
It has now been decided who will recieve an ERC Proof of Concept Grant in the last call 2022. Six of the researches awarded the grant is affiliated to a Swedish university.
Published 20 December 2022
Welcome to an information webinar about the call for ERC Advanced Grant (ERC-2023-AdG). Invited researchers will present their experiences from writing an application and we will also learn about the evaluation process. The expert and AdG co-call coo...
Published 25 November 2022
The Swedish Research Council is organising webinars for researchers who have applied for an ERC Advanced grant (AdG) and have progressed to step 2 of the evaluation process. Administrative staff at Swedish universities who work with research support ...