Six researchers in Sweden to receive an ERC Advanced Grant
The ERC has published the results of last years call for ERC Advanced Grant. The average grant is 2,5 million EUR paid across five years. 253 researchers from 21 countries are awarded the grant. Six of them are affiliated to a Swedish host institution.
Among the six researchers in Sweden receiving ERC Advanced Grant, four are active within life sciences, and two in physical and engineering sciences.
In addition to these six researchers, one researcher from a Swedish universitiy has received the highest grade (A) and been placed on the ERC reserve list.
Approved research projects
University of Gothenburg
- Henrik Zetterberg med projektet FLUBIODEM: Fluid Biomarkers for Neurodegenerativ Dementias
- Thierry Coquand med projektet: ForCUTT: Formalisation of Constructive Univalent Type Theory
- Patrik Ernfors med projektet DescendPain: Descending control of pain
The Swedish Museum of Natural History
- Love Dalén med projektet PrimiGenomes: Investigating mammalian evolution using million-year genomic transects
- Stephan Rosswog: INSPIRATION: From inspiral to kilonova
- Johan Sundström: EmergeAI: Enhancing emergency department safety, efficacy and cost-effectiveness by artificial intelligence
MORE WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECT AREA
Published 23 November 2023
The ERC has published the results of the call for Consolidator Grants. 14 of the researchers to receive a grant have a Swedish host institution.
Published 26 October 2023
The ERC has now published the results from the Synergy grant call. The grant is aimed at research teams with two to four researchers who work in synergy to jointly solve a research question. In total, 37 projects are sharing more than 395 million eur...
Published 5 September 2023
The European Research Council (ERC) Starting Grant 2023 has awarded 400 researchers in Europe up to 1,5 million euro, to develop their research project and to building their own research teams. 19 of them have a Swedish host institution.