Six researchers in Sweden to recieve an ERC Proof of Concept Grant
It has now been decided who will recieve an ERC Proof of Concept Grant in the last call 2022. Six of the researches awarded the grant is affiliated to a Swedish university.
The ERC Proof of Concept funding is made available to those who already have an ERC award, and will cover activities at the very early stage of turning research outputs into a commercial or socially valuable proposition.
In 2022, two calls took place. The second call, ERC PoC2, had a total of three deadlines. Now the results from the third and last round have arrived. 90 researchers from 18 different countries were awarded this grant, worth 150 000 euro. Six of those are affiliated to a Swedish university.
Chalmers university of technology
- Maria Asplund: ProBER, Personalined Bioelectronics for Epithelial Repair
University of Gothenburg
- Giovanni Volpe: IFLAI, Virtual tissue staining by deep learning
- Feng Gao: Cremoso, Cost-Effective Charge-Transport Materials for New-Generation Solar Cells
- Filipe Pereira: NeoIDC, Neoantigen Identification with Dendritic Cell Reprogramming
- Charlotte Ling: Proceed, Pharmacoepigenetics for precision medicine in type 2 diabetes
- Gabriele Messori: ICE-MOT, Impacts of Climate Extremes from Mining of Online Texts
Results from the other rounds of the call ERC PoC2 2022:
MORE WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECT AREA
Published 15 February 2024
It is now possible for researchers who applied for the grant Post Doctoral European Fellowship 2023 within Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) programme, and were the highest ranked reserves, to receive funding from the Swedish Research Council. Th...
Published 5 February 2024
Welcome to an information webinar about the next call for ERC Starting Grant (ERC-2025-StG) and ERC Consolidator Grant (ERC-2025-CoG). The meeting is aimed at researchers and administrative staff at Swedish universities who work with research support...
Published 18 January 2024
It has now been decided who will recieve an ERC Proof of Concept Grant in the last round of the call 2023. Two researchers are affiliated to a Swedish university. In addition, two researchers from the reserve list from the second round have been g...