Participating funding bodies in Swecris
Medverkande finansiärer i Swecris
How often is the content of Swecris updated?
Some funding bodies supply data continuously to Swecris, while others do so once a year.
Funding bodies supplying data weekly as from 2008:
- Formas (Swedish Research Council for Sustainable Development)
- Forte (Swedish Research Council for Health, Working Life and Welfare)
- Riksbankens Jubileumsfond (for the Advancement of the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Swedish Research Council
- Vinnova – Sweden’s Innovation Agency
- Swedish Heart-Lung Foundation (data included as from 2018)
Funding bodies supplying data once per year as from 2008:
- Swedish Energy Agency (personal names includes as from 2015)
- Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy (IFAU)
- Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies
No current updates:
- Ragnar Söderberg Foundation (data available for 2011–2017)
- Swedish National Space Agency (data available for 2009–2017)
The database covers the years from 2007 and onwards.
Five grant types
- Project grants. Support for research projects.
- International cooperation: Support for international collaboration in research and internationalisation of research.
Personal data and personal identification
Factual data are classified according to the CERIF standard
This is how you open a CSV file in Excel:
- Start Microsoft Excel and open the CSV file from inside the program.
- Mark Column A, then click on the “Data” tab, and select “Text to columns”.
- Select “Delimited fields” and click on “Next”.
- Select “Comma” as “Delimitor” and click on “Next”.
- Select “General” and click on “Complete”.
Download data direct via API
Does this sound interesting? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
If you have questions or comments on the content of Swecris, please contact us at email@example.com.
Who runs Swecris?
In 2016, the service was named Swecris and updated with a new database and a visualisation tool.
In 2021, the website Swecris.se was transferred to Vetenskapsrådet.se.