Notis, 2012-06-26

Apply for International Postdoc

Have you recently received your Ph.D. and wish to do research at a foreign university or research center? Apply for International Postdoc! Apply before August 28.

Individual researchers with a doctorate from a Swedish university or from the European University Institute (EUI) may apply for International Postdoc. In order to apply, your degree must not be more than two years old.

The grant is based on the researcher being employed by a Swedish Higher Education Institution during the entire period of the grant, which can be between 18 and 36 months, including the time when the researcher is abroad.

At least two-thirds of the time must be spent abroad, and no more than one-third of the time in Sweden. The research period abroad can be divided up into shorter periods. The stay must begin during the first half of 2013.

Apply here

Call for International Postdoc

Share |
Updated: 2012-06-26