Ongoing grants

Here you can find information aimed at researchers currently receiving a grant from the Swedish Research Council. There is information on how to make your report, and what applies if you want to extend the grant’s period of availability or make a request to change administrating organisations.

All researchers receiving grants from the Swedish Research councils need to have an account in Prisma, the application system used by the Swedish Research Council. You need this in order to make various types of requests, such as changing your administrating organisation.

You can find information about your current grants on the page “Applications and grants” in Prisma. If you cannot find the grants already awarded to you, read more here.

Updated: 2017-06-14