Extended deadline for call applications due to COVID-19
Because of the COVID-19 emergency, the Swedish Research Council is extending the application deadline for twelve calls.
Calls that are extended until 7 April
- Exploratory workshop grant in educational sciences
- Starting grant within natural and engineering sciences
- International postdoc grant within development research
- Project grant within educational sciences
- Research environment grant within humanities and social sciences
- Network grant within educational sciences
- Project grant within natural and engineering sciences
- Project grant within development research
- Network grant Swedish Research Links
- Project grant for digitisation and accessibility of cultural heritage collections
Consequently, the deadline for signature by the administrating organisations has been extended to 16 April.
Other calls that are extended
MORE WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECT AREA
Published 2 June 2022
Katarina Bjelke will be taking over as Director General of the Swedish Research Council after Sven Stafström. This was announced by the Government today, Thursday 2 June. Katarina Bjelke will take up her new position on 15 September.
Published 6 May 2022
We are now starting the move to our new office at Hanverkargatan 11B in Stockholm. We will still be located in the centre – from the Central Station, it is a 10 minute walk to the new office.
Published 22 April 2022
The Swedish Research Council has decided to support researchers fleeing the war in Ukraine by contributing financially to the Swedish section of Scholars at Risk. SAR-Sweden is working to secure funding so that researchers needing protection can be o...