Extended deadline for call applications due to COVID-19
Because of the COVID-19 emergency, the Swedish Research Council is extending the application deadline for twelve calls.
Calls that are extended until 7 April
- Exploratory workshop grant in educational sciences
- Starting grant within natural and engineering sciences
- International postdoc grant within development research
- Project grant within educational sciences
- Research environment grant within humanities and social sciences
- Network grant within educational sciences
- Project grant within natural and engineering sciences
- Project grant within development research
- Network grant Swedish Research Links
- Project grant for digitisation and accessibility of cultural heritage collections
Consequently, the deadline for signature by the administrating organisations has been extended to 16 April.
Other calls that are extended
MORE WITHIN THE SAME SUBJECT AREA
Published 20 December 2022
The Swedish Research Council’s reference group for science communication contributes knowledge and advice to us on issues relating to science communication. The group includes researchers and communication experts with differing competences.
Published 12 December 2022
The Swedish Research Council has appointed a reference group that will contribute knowledge and advice to us on issues relating to science communication.
The Swedish Research Council participates in international collaboration to develop the assessment of research
Published 21 November 2022
The Swedish Research Council welcomes the work at international level of developing joint guidelines and principles for assessing research. We are signing the agreement drawn up by the European University Association (EUA) and Science Europe, and are...